Life comes with changes. The financial plan we help you design must be flexible to keep up with those changes.
Annual reviews are for previous comprehensive review clients. After doing a comprehensive review we suggest meeting once a year to review any changes to your plan. Our once-a-year Annual Review package is designed to keep the key elements of your financial plan up to date, including:
- New home purchase – Options for purchasing a new residence (including cash flow and tax analysis)
- Rental property analysis – Assessment of your rental cash flow and rental tax analysis
- Roth conversion analysis – Exploring benefits of converting non-Roth accounts into Roth IRA accounts
- Job changes – Analysis to determine advantages/disadvantages of major career change
- Single or dual income analysis – Review of possible benefits of living on single income, including update of cash flow, tax and retirement analysis
PWR also offers affordable hourly financial planning services, enabling you to focus on specific areas of financial planning most important to you. Our hourly planning services start at $150 an hour with a minimum of 2 hours for anyone who is not a current or previous client.
- Second Opinion – Need a second opinion? We can provide you a quote for the number of hours it would take use to prepare and review your current issue. (This is a good option if you had a plan by another advisor or a product sold to you in the last 12 months.)
Hourly planning services are NOT comprehensive. We will not be able to do a complete retirement or investment analysis in one hour. Hourly services are for general advice and questions.