A plan that reviews all areas of your financial life.
For most people, it’s much more valuable to look at their entire financial picture, instead of just focusing on one or two areas. What does your financial situation look like now? What do you want to achieve in the future?
This Package Includes:
Our Comprehensive Financial Plan covers the entire spectrum of your financial planning needs. This includes:
- Education plan – Review and recommendations for your college goals, public vs. private school, options for education vehicles, etc.
- Investment advice – Review and analysis of your current investment accounts and portfolio, review of employer investments, etc.
- Insurance recommendations – Review and recommendations of your entire insurance situation (life, disability, home/rental, auto, property, medical, long-term care, etc.)
- Retirement planning – Review of options (full or part-time retirement, maintaining your current lifestyle, etc.)
- Estate planning review – Determining your estate planning needs (trust, will, powers of attorney for healthcare, financial and living directive, etc.)
- Action checklist – Your financial planning “to-do” items, summarized and prioritized on one, easy-to-understand page
After an initial call, we will schedule a discovery meeting to review all clients goals and family spending histories. We then gather data via our online portal. Once we have sufficient data, it takes about 2-3 weeks for us to put your plan together. We schedule and have a plan presentation meeting (1-2 hours) to discuss the result of our planning work and give you all our materials and send you off with your action checklist. We will reach out after three months and see how your doing on your to-do list. We suggest you meet with us again every year with our Annual Review process to make sure you stay on track.
Comprehensive plans range from $1,500 – $3,000 depending on the complexity of the plan.
*prices are subject to change at any time*