For most people, it’s much more valuable to look at their entire financial picture, instead of just focusing on one or two areas. What does your financial situation look like now? What do you want to achieve in the future?
Our Comprehensive Financial Plan covers the entire spectrum of your financial planning needs. This includes everything offered in our “Get On Track” package, as well as the following:
- Education plan – Review and recommendations for your college goals, public vs. private school, options for education vehicles, etc.
- Investment advice – Review and analysis of your current investment accounts and portfolio, review of employer investments, etc.
- Insurance recommendations – Review and recommendations of your entire insurance situation (life, disability, home/rental, auto, property, medical, long-term care, etc.)
- Retirement planning – Review of options (full or part-time retirement, maintaining your current lifestyle, etc.)
- Estate planning review – Determining your estate planning needs (trust, will, powers of attorney for healthcare, financial and living directive, etc.)
- Action checklist – Your financial planning “to-do” items, summarized and prioritized on one, easy-to-understand page