Life comes with changes. The financial plan we help you design must be flexible to keep up with those changes.
Annual reviews are for previous financial planning clients. After completing your financial plan with PWR, we recommend meeting once a year to review and update your plan.
This package includes:
- Financial Goals
- Balance Sheet
- Current Cash Flow
- Tax Projection (incorporates changes from the new tax law!)
- Investment Strategy – Review of your current strategy and recommendations on any changes or rebalances
- Insurance Review
- Estate Planning Review
- Prioritized To-Do List
PLUS, any of the following that is applicable:
- New home purchase – Options for purchasing a new residence including a cash flow and tax analysis
- Rental property analysis – Assessment of your rental cash flow and rental tax analysis
- Roth conversion analysis – Exploring the benefits of converting non-Roth accounts into Roth IRA accounts
- Job changes – Analysis to determine the advantages or disadvantages of a major career change
- Single or dual income analysis – Evaluation of the impact of moving to single or dual income, including an update of cash flow, tax, and retirement analysis
Email your advisor to schedule your Annual Review. We will also contact you when it has been one year since your Plan Delivery meeting if we haven’t heard from you.
- We have a Discovery call (30 minutes) to learn about what has changed over the past year and what you want to focus on for the upcoming review.
- Following the call, we share with you a comprehensive list of the items needed for the review.
- You will upload the items needed to a secure, encrypted site so we can start updating your financial plan.
- Within 2-3 weeks after receiving all documentation, we will present your updated plan during a 1-hour meeting.
Annual reviews range from $1,000 – $2,500, depending on the complexity of your situation.
*prices are subject to change*