Life comes with changes. The financial plan we help you design must be flexible to keep up with those changes.
Annual reviews are for previous financial planning clients. After doing a financial plan with us we suggest meeting once a year to review any changes to your plan. Our once-a-year Annual Review package is designed to keep the key elements of your financial plan up to date.
This package includes:
Updates to your previous financial plan, plus any of the below if applicable:
- New home purchase – Options for purchasing a new residence (including cash flow and tax analysis)
- Rental property analysis – Assessment of your rental cash flow and rental tax analysis
- Roth conversion analysis – Exploring the benefits of converting non-Roth accounts into Roth IRA accounts
- Job changes – Analysis to determine advantages or disadvantages of major career change
- Single or dual income analysis – Evaluation of the impact of moving to single or dual income, including update of cash flow, tax, and retirement analysis
Email or call your advisor to schedule your annual review. We will contact you via email when it has been one year since your comprehensive meeting.
Annual reviews range from $1,000 – $2,500 depending on what has changed since we last met.
*prices are subject to change*