Get your debt on track to be paid off.
Our G.O.T. plan is specifically designed for individuals in debt. This plan allows you to have a three month agreement with a financial planner keeping you accountable for your goals. We start by understanding how the debt came about and how we can move forward to get you on track financially.
We answer questions like:
- How much of my income can I can realistically put towards paying down my debt each month?
- In what order should I pay off the debt?
- How long will it take for me to be debt free?
G.O.T. plans can be purchased by a loved one for someone in debt, but the person who owns the debt is our client and must be committed to the process.
These plans can be hard work as we try to make significant progress during our three months of work together. Therefore, we require that before starting a G.O.T. plan, our clients take a personal oath to give us their best effort. If you can’t commit to giving it your all for three months, it will not be worth your money.
This package includes:
- Review of goals
- Balance sheet review – A compilation of all assets and debts for a clean, consolidated view of your financial situation
- Cash flow analysis – Determining your financial status at the end of each month with a comprehensive expense worksheet
- Monthly expense analysis – Three months of expense analysis. All expenses need to be collected and provided by the client
- Debt pay down plan – A list of all debts, order of payment, and amount of payment per month
After gathering you financial data via our online portal, we begin with an initial planning meeting. We review your balance sheet, cash flow, and debt pay down plan (about one hour). Then, we collect three months of income and expenses (via email) from you. WE REQUIRE FULL DISCLOSURE OF INCOME AND EXPENSES FOR THREE MONTHS. We end with a 30 minute three month virtual check-in meeting where we review the progress made in the last three months of work together.
The G.O.T. plan is $900.
*prices are subject to change*