Feeling anxious about your financial gaps? We’ll build you a money roadmap.
For most people, it’s much more valuable to look at their entire financial picture, instead of just focusing on one or two areas. What does your financial situation look like now? What do you want to achieve in the future?
This Package Includes:
Our Comprehensive Financial Plan covers the entire spectrum of your financial planning needs. This includes:
- Investment advice – Review and analysis of your current investment accounts and portfolio, review of employer investments, etc.
- Retirement planning – Making sure you are on track for retirement, including multiple scenarios if applicable (full or part-time retirement, downsizing in retirement, etc.)
- Education plan – Review and recommendations for your college goals, public vs. private school, options for education vehicles, etc.
- Insurance recommendations – Review and recommendations of your entire insurance situation (life, disability, home/rental, auto, property, medical, long-term care, etc.)
- Estate planning review – Determining your estate planning needs (trust, will, powers of attorney for healthcare, financial and living directive, etc.)
- Prioritized recommendations– Your financial planning “to-do” items, summarized and prioritized on one, easy-to-understand page
After an initial call, we will schedule a virtual discovery meeting to review all client goals. We then gather data via our online portal. Once we have sufficient data, it takes about 2-3 weeks for us to put your plan together. We schedule and have a virtual plan presentation meeting (1-2 hours) to discuss the result of our planning work and send you off with your action checklist. We will reach out after four months, via phone or email to see how you’re doing on your to-do list. We suggest you consider the Annual Review process to make sure you stay on track.
Comprehensive plans range from $2,000 – $4,000 depending on the complexity of the plan.
*prices are subject to change*