A gift that truly keeps on giving. Out of every gift you get from your wedding, we can bet this will be the one you find the most valuable.
A plan that builds your joint financial house on solid grounds of understanding.
Our goal in the Newlywed Financial Plan package is to give newlyweds the basis of understanding and information they need in order to maintain strong financial communication throughout their marriage. Unfortunately today over 50% of couples divorce and most stating because of financial disagreements. We want to facilitate tough conversations so you do not have to to it alone. We are professionals, we don’t pass any judgement and don’t take sides. We help spouses express and communicate what the want, feel and need in their financial life. After reviewing your joint and individual goals we set you off with a plan, including personalized recommendations that will make sure your marriage starts off on a path to financial success.
Wether you know nothing our everything about each others financial lives this plan will give you tools and recommendations worth much more than the money you will pay. Out of every gift you get from your wedding, we can bet this will be the one you find the most valuable .
This Package is Ideal For:
Couples married for less than 2 years.
This Package Includes:
Our Newlywed Financial Plan brings spouses together in all aspects of financial life. This includes:
- Goals – Now & Future – Discuss and review your individual and joint goals currently and for the future.
- Combined Balance Sheet – One page showing all assets and liabilities the couple owns.
- Cash Flow Planning – Reviewing the cash flow and management for each spouse and how expenses will be organized as a couple after marriage.
- Combined Investment Strategy – Review and analysis of your current investment accounts and portfolio, including a review of employer investments. We will create an joint investment strategy for you to implement that considers your joint goals and individual risk tolerance.
- Tax Analysis (MFJ & MFS) – Review of taxes currently and how best to manage them after marriage, including your tax withholdings.
- Insurance Recommendations – Review of current insurance and recommendations on health, disability, life and property and casualty insurance and how this changes once married.
- Beneficiaries and Titling – Discussion and review of beneficiary designations and titling of assets for separate and marital property.
Prioritized recommendations – Your financial planning “to-do” items, summarized and prioritized on one, easy-to-understand page.
After an initial call, we will schedule a virtual discovery meeting to review all client goals. We then gather data via our online portal. Once we have sufficient data, it takes about 2-4 weeks for us to put your plan together. We schedule and have a virtual plan presentation meeting (1-2 hours) to discuss the result of our planning work and send you off with your action checklist. We will reach out after four months, via phone or email to see how your doing on your to-do list. We suggest you consider the Annual Review process to make sure you stay on track each year after your newlywed financial plan.
Newlywed plans are $2,000.
*Did you know you can add this to your registry! Set this as a group funding $ goal on many registry sites to have family and friends help you pay for one of the most important and rewarding gifts you may ever get!
*prices are subject to change*